Friday, January 29, 2010

Chocolate

My name is Emily. Something you will learn about me through the duration of this blog is that I absolutely love chocolate. And when talking about chocolate, I usually bring up the fact that several years ago, I read an article online that claimed that those who crave chocolate usually do so as a result of having a certain bacteria in their stomachs. (Which I completely believe because I do eat chocolate everyday) Now, after doing some research, I have found the article. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3310280/Chocolate-craving-determined-by-bacteria.html

Being snowed in, I do anticipate that I will bake and cook in order to avoid cleaning and working, which I will share later. I just wanted to show those that I have told about this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment