Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Happy Valentine's Day. Yep. I'm going there.

I made my very excellent, very sweet, very charming boyfriend these cookies because they are his very favorite. And because it's Valentine's day week. And because cooking is my love language and I express my affections for people best through it.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 Eggs
2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of chocolate chips (or the whole entire bag, you're grown and can make your own decisions).

Preheat oven on 325 degrees F. Cream butter in a stand mixer. Incorporate peanut butter. Add sugars and eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix well until everything is incorporated. Add chocolate chips. Spoon onto cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment